Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 13:33|
Harper Harrison are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant who is not only driven but comes with the bravery to help develop and grow a high-value recruitment desk from the global Harper Harrison hub in Manchester!
The role involves not only working alongside seasoned recruiters, but be directed by someone who is not only dedicated to the craft but has also found an incredible niche in Cost Management across the UK & EU.
Traditionally, Harper Harrison have been very strong in Cost Management and will continue to deliver into that across the UK and Europe. However, we will be focused on specialisms within those sectors as opposed to just one or two job titles. Being so specialist means our client acquisition piece is so strong and we have some of the highest growth and most exciting clients in the sector wanting to work with us.
This role will require someone to grow existing relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business. We have a database of candidates you can all add to and harvest so the market is as warm as anybody could expect. We have a Manchester-based team doing the same market in the US so team-work and collaboration is important to the success of someone in this role.
Our team is approachable, friendly and motivated. We are supportive of each others successes and driven to see each other master our respective space, which we already are - working with committed clients.
Who We Look For:
- Ideally 2 years' experience in recruitment (in the Construction and Engineering market is preferred)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets
- An individual who embraces our LHi 'Good Human' ethos and embodies our 3 Manchester values: Belief, Bravery & Respect
What do you get out of it?
- You'll play an integral part in our huge growth plans for the team and have clear, achievable promotion targets which will see you moving up the ranks at least once per year!
- Coming into a warm desk with lots of strong clients already
- Flexible work scheme: Seniors get UNLIMITED days working remotely (varies on level and management responsibilities)
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Specialized development training for all levels, up to office leaders
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, colour, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London