Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract)
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £100000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 14:56|
Austin, TX. 'Live music capital', low cost of living and nicknamed the 'silicon hills' for it's attraction to tech and renewables startups! As a recruiter, being given the autonomy to build your own team and work directly with our US MD. This is the dream for any forward thinking, career minded & money hungry recruiter!
Piper Maddox, our renewable energy brand is doing just that, with growth of 146% and presence now across all 3 US offices, we are looking to for an experienced contract recruiter build out their own career with the support from our US MD and aligns with LHi's vision for 2020 and beyond!
With renewable energy being overall ranked one of fasting growing industry in the US, this is an opportunity for you to fast tract your career with the independence to help further build out our Solar, Wind, Electric Vehicles or Energy Storage space.
With about 20% of America using renewable energy, and all major tech companies planning on going 100% Renewable, this is an opportunity to join the business at an exciting time, opening you up to a long and lucrative career.
We are looking for recruiters who are already in the contract space / keen to shape their own career! Building on the remarkable reputation our brand - Piper Maddox & winning new business. Opportunities are plentiful here at LHi Group. Whether it's taking the management or hero route (BD), building out a market in a new demographic or simply making the most of our clear commission, career opportunities & honest communication across the business.
What we're looking for?
- Prior recruitment experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier talent)
- Knowledge / understanding of contract recruitment US process
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Service delivery focused never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- Entrepreneur mentality to build a team, market, division or even office!
What you're looking for?
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive clear commission & career structure
- Equity - based on growth
- Fast track Directorship
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- Relocation opportunities
- Contract ownership / budget to hire straight away
LHi Group has a renowned reputation in the UK, the last 4 years in the US speak for themselves; 35% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us difference to any other recruitment agency or business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture!
We offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure... LHi Group is the place for you.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat. +1 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's