Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract Specialist)
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract Specialist)|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$55000 - US$100000 per annum + Equity, Commission & Incentives|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 14:45|
An opportunity exists within our Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey for an experienced Recruiter to join the leadership team in New York. The role will be working directly with the SVP and Senior Director of the office to grow our of contract / temp to hire offering across our 3 niche verticals; Data, Cyber and Cloud division in NYC (US HQ).
Lawrence Harvey is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands that has seen year on year growth & successfully built a 100 person+ business in 5 years in perm / retained model alone. Part of The LHi Group, Lawrence Harvey provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to VC backed start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our longest standing brand, in which we lead all new office launches with, this is a huge role for someone to make a name for themselves and shape a business unit for themselves!
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to build their own team. Depth of knowledge within the contract market & exposure to building our markets / divisions is required.
With LHi focus on growing our contract offering, this is directly aligned with the growth plans for the business & US expansion. Full autonomy to shape and build a contract team that aligns with the future of the business.
Hiring and developing new staff members; nurturing the current talent and supporting your fellow managers to grow their teams will also be key to your success in the role.
What we're looking for?
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle (360) recruitment process
- Working knowledge of US contract / temp to hire recruitment
- Relevant recruitment experience with exposure to compliance & building out a market
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Service delivery focused never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What you're looking for?
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- Equity- based on growth
- Fast track Directorship
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- Relocation opportunities
LHi Group has a renowned reputation in the UK, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 35% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture!
We offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure... LHi Group is the place for you.
If you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat. 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate
City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + (NEGOTIABLE BASE) + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £29000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
€38000 - €42500 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE
Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE