Senior Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 08:57|
Harper Harrison is a specialist Real Estate recruitment consultancy. By solely operating within this area we are able to offer specialist knowledge and expertise to our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on helping clients with critical, niche and hard to find positions find individuals who help move their business forward.
Focusing on the Real Estate Development & Investment markets in the UK & Europe, we help find people with a passion for Placemaking and work with some of the most prestigious Developers & investors behind some of the most amazing places and spaces created for people to live, work and play.
We don't collect jobs, we hand pick our clients and opportunities based on a true partnership, we let others play the CV race and work on assignments that we can fully understand with a candidate experience that we can manage. The result is that the client is confident that they are hiring the very best. value in the partnership, we speak to them every week, the candidates get a much better experience and proper feedback, and we get paid for our time , imagine that!
The market is buoyant, we have an abundance of opportunities to change the perception of our industry and for the reason, we are currently seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant for our growing London-based team!
Who we're looking for:
- At least 18 months of 360 recruitment experience in any white-collar market is preferred (we are looking for someone who can help co-pilot the brand from London, therefore BD experience will be essential)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market would be beneficial
- Ability to Consult, challenge and advise clients and a willingness to establish best practice.
- Great at controlling the process and taking ownership
- Market knowledge advantageous but not mandatory, a genuine interest in the Real Estate sector is.
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a Senior/Principal Recruiter and ambition to grow into Leadership roles
- Any spoken/written European languages is also a plus but not required
What the role includes:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit clients
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (by telephone or face to face)
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
Harper Harrison is part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies to Work for in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us!
Here is what you get out of it:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission with no threshold (Our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn - seriously - our top performer was paid £83k in a month!)
- Structured training programme for every level in the business - including the CEO!
- Flexible working scheme allowing various amount of WFH days per week depending on your level
- International travel & relocation opportunities
- Transparent and fast career progression - Big biller or team leader, defined path for either
- A high performing team-based sales culture
- 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate)
- Quarterly incentives and rewards including international trips, Lunch Clubs, Rolex incentives and many more!
Interested in a confidential chat? Send your CV to apply or reach out to Becca Lalonde on LinkedIn!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London