Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 13:28|
Are you tired of competing against every other agency for the same few clients and stale roles?
Piper Maddox are an industry leading recruitment partner in Renewable Energy within the Battery & Energy Storage as well as the E-Mobility markets. We have made massive strides knocking down doors with some of the most innovative organisations across the UK & DACH region. This market is extremely niche, and therefore lends itself to retained and exclusive work as well as guaranteed high fees.
Piper Maddox are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
We have a strong market presence and require quality, experienced consultants to help us build out this market.
Don't do what everyone else is doing; take the challenge to be unique and expand your presence within a market where we can realistically become the #1 Renewable Energy Recruitment Company in the world within the next 18-24 months.
- Being a market expert; work in one of our niche areas, including electric vehicles, battery storage, energy storage and clean tech and consult clients and candidates on hiring trends
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
- Travel to visit clients across the UK and Europe (when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who we look for:
- At least 18 months experience in recruitment Prior experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market would be beneficial
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a Senior/Principal Recruiter and ambition to grow into Leadership roles
- Any spoken/written European languages is also a plus but not required
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this job
(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
New York City
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
$60-85K base + Commission + Bonus + Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Sector
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Harper Harrison - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester