Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewables
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewables|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Incentives and Commission|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 19:54|
Senior Renewable Energy Recruiter - Venice, LA
Want to be a part of a team where you'll be changing lives and saving the planet?
Our Piper Maddox Renewable Energy brand is doing just that and they need the next passionate Renewable Energy Recruiter on their team!
With renewable energy being overall ranked one of fasting growing industry in the US, this is an opportunity for you to fast tract your career with the independence to help further build out our Solar, Wind, Electric Vehicles or Energy Storage space.
With about 20% of America using Renewable Energy, and all major tech companies planning on going 100% Renewable, this is an opportunity to join the business at an exciting time, opening you up to a long and lucrative career.
What You'll Be Doing
- As a Senior Recruiter you'll be creating long lasting relationships with VC backed start-ups, and fortune 500 companies to help bring Renewable Energy to the country.
- Becoming an industry expert on a niche market within Wind, Solar, Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, Grid Edge and so much more.
- Cold calling, warm calling, and emailing the best and brightest candidates in one of the most important and developing industries in this day and age.
- Researching, learning, and staying ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes within your market.
What Are We Looking For?
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier life sciences talent)
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a Senior Recruiter and ambition to grow into Leadership roles.
- Passion for Renewable Energy and the way the world works, and the readiness to make your impact on this market.
What We Offer?
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure - No Desk Fee/Threshold!
- Opportunity for Equity in the Business
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working for all senior consultants and above/work from home
- Extended lunch hours for Gym 2x a week
- Quarterly Team/Office Incentive Day
- Personalized leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
LHi Group has a renowned reputation in the UK, the last 3 years in the US speak for themselves; 35% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us difference to any other recruitment agency or business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture! We offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure... Let's have a confidential chat!
If you're ready for the next step in your career, then I'm ready to speak to you. Either click apply on this page, email me your resume or give me a call +447867 483 062.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's