Senior Recruitment Consultant - Salesforce
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Salesforce|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 09:30|
Lawrence Harvey is part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us!
After a very strong 2020, we are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey, working with some of the most innovative clients and candidates across the UK and Europe. This market has taken off within our EU market specifically, thus we are now looking for an Italian or French Speaker to join our Salesforce Team!
- Being a market expert in Salesforce
- Partner and consult clients on an exclusive business & develop retained searches.
- Making introductions, prospecting new clients/leads, pitches retainers, offering and onboarding processes
- Travel to visit clients across the UK and Europe (when safe to do so)
- Business Development
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Recruiter
- Italian or French speaker
- Thrive in a collaborative & consultative environment
- Recruiting a 'Full Desk' / 360 roles is essential (Business Development & Sourcing)
- Sourced high-level candidates and clients.
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
- Good human - Add culturally to our diverse office
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary
- No threshold
- Team override
- Equity scheme
- Market ownership
- WFH flexibility
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, LA & Europe
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Senior Managing Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Senior Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)