Senior Recruitment Consultant - SciPro
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - SciPro|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 15:09|
SciPro are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and thus are looking for those to make a difference with us.
Our SciPro team are having mroe success than ever and evidently stand out from others, through our market knowlege and passion to make an impact within the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical Indsutry!
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-Inis our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: We have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives development training so they're receiving the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Be an expert of your market - owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
- Native or Bilingual level German is essential to the success of this role - C1 minimum preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in recruitment (in the life sciences market is preferred but not required)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What You Get Out of It:
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: sounds standard but we keep ourselves competitive in the market and ensure that the harder you work, the more you earn - simple as that!
Training: be part of our LAUNCH developement training scheme which offers training for all levels from Associate to Senior Director and covers what is important for the level you're at.
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structured development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so - no glass ceilings or red tape involved.
Family Culture: imagine us like a football team - we all have the same objective to win the game, score goals to be recognised and very supportive of each other when someone needs help. We're focussed and passionate about what we do, love a deal celebration, and organise lots of post-work socials for you to get involved in!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this job
Start Recruitment Career within Life Sciences Sector- SciPro
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
$60-85K base + Commission + Bonus + Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Sector
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Energy Storage
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£30000 - £40000 per annum + DOE Inc. Monthly Comms + Zero Threshold