Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$45000 - US$50000 per annum + Commission & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 15:26|
LHi Group Inc are an international recruitment agency specialising in technology, life sciences, renewables and energy. We have offices in New York, Santa Monica, London and Munich with big plans for two new offices this year!
We promote an environment that is open, collegiate, professional and huge amounts of fun. Located in central Manhattan, we overlook the Hudson River and enjoy great views over NYC. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced - you will join an established team with a proven track record of developing business within the IT & Finance industries and developing people into top achieving consultants, giving you the opportunity to fast track your career and increase on the bank balance from day 1.
What will a Recruitment career at LHi Group Inc offer you?:
* Transparent promotion targets and fast track career opportunities
* Bi annual holiday targets - Las Vegas, Ibiza, St Anton, Buenos Aires & Monaco
* Christmas Party in London - we will fly you out!
* Quarterly Lunch Club to top restaurants
* Central office location in NYC
* Award winning Training & Sunday Times TOP 100 companies to work for
* Top billers receive a Rolex + other exciting prizes
* Uncapped commission scheme (no threshold!)
* International mobility and expertise - offices in London, Munich and New York
* Dress Down Friday
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant?
- The Senior Consultant will be responsible for supporting their Team Leader in the contribution towards the sales strategy for their division.
- Identify, Meet & Qualify: Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements
- Resource: Utilize job boards, internal database and social media to find high quality professionals
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities & generating leads
- Cold calling & Business development
- Networking & maintaining a strong relationship in your market
- Working against targets and deadlines
Have we peaked your interest? Apply today to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
Head of Delivery / Accounts - Technology Recruitment
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London