Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology - Manchester City
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology - Manchester City|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Pension,Flexi-Working,Uncapped Commission|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 01:01|
Our Brand New Manchester Office are searching for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us! Its a huge opporunity to have direct impact and influence, to build our brand in Manchester. You'll be mentored and developed to grow into either a manager, business development manager or account manager dependent on your own career goals and personal strengths.
The LHi Group are a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (8th Best!) we grew 40% in 2016 and we are looking to double again this year!
LHi Group invests heavily in training and development and it's our aim to grow a business of consultants who are encouraged to present and nurture new ideas and grow personally, rather than fit the generic recruitment mould. Driven by a passionate and entrepreneurial leadership team, careers at LHi are fast paced; they're ever-evolving and they're set on a solid foundation of achievement and reward.
You will be building and growing the Lawrence Harvey Brand in Manchester with full support from our Director of Manchester and the Lawrence Harvey team in London.
- New business generation - make canvas calls to new or existing clients to develop market share, ensuring related targets are met.
- Arranging client visits to maintain customer service levels, identify new business and give formal presentations
- Facilitate client meetings with confidence, gaining insight into client needs.
- Selling a range of LH recruitment solutions to clients based on their recruitment needs.
- Agreeing terms of business with key decision makers.
- Ensure all clients receive company information, terms and conditions and ensuring that signed copies are received in good time.
- Identify opportunities for business and contribute to growth of team and business through demonstrating commercial awareness.
- Market knowledge - develop knowledge of your market and increase credibility, by canvassing clients / candidates / reading trade press / social media / client visits.
- Develop good knowledge and understanding of other divisions within LHi.
- Cross-sell LHi passing leads to relevant teams.
- Candidate suitability - pre-screen and qualify candidates to company standard gaining commitment and flexibility.
- Candidate control - maintaining regular contact with all candidates in line with company standard.
- Sourcing candidates utilising all resources available to you, contributing to the growing database of candidates.
- Taking full and structured job specifications from clients, recording and completing necessary administration.
- Using communicative skills to win over candidates and clients through influencing.
- Ensuring contact and control is maintained post placement with both candidate and clients.
- Give honest and constructive feedback to both candidates and clients.
LHi Group is looking to the next exciting chapter of organic growth and the right people to be a part of it! If you are looking for a new challenge which comes with a great support structure and autonomy in an established niche specialist recruitment agency, this is your opportunity!
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- Award winning training scheme
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- Working for a privately owned business with a staff equity scheme
- Bi annual holiday targets (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Buenos Aires, St. Anton…) & incentives
- Quarterly Lunch Clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Dress Down Friday
- Modern, central offices with internal gym & pool table
- International relocation opportunities
If you're currently working in recruitment and looking for a change and to have impact - apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Recruitment Consultant :Technology : City of London
City of London, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission & Benefits
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technology - June 2018
City of London, London
£20000 - £35000 per annum + Commission & Benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
New York, USA
US$50000 - US$100000 per annum + uncapped commission
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Energy
New York, USA
US$50000 - US$100000 per annum
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE ( first year earnings £50k+)