Senior / Principal Contract Technology Recruiter
|Job Title:||Senior / Principal Contract Technology Recruiter|
|Salary:||£55000 - £120000 per annum + Incentives, Commission & Equity|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 17:02|
Experienced Contract Recruiters (Technology Recruitment)
An opportunity exists within our Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey for an experienced Recruiters to join our global top biller and US MD in the silicon valley & tech hub of Austin, Texas. 4 years ago, when LHi opened it's first US office, we led with our strongest brand from the UK and to date have internationally recognised growth! (The Sunday Times Track 200 list - 25th)
Fast forward to 2020, those involved in the initial set up have gone onto management, divisional ownership, SVP's & office Managers. Leaving behind, arugably the largest database within:
Lawrence Harvey is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands and the leader of this team will be have the ability to obtain equity from day one and take over a small team. Part of The LHi Group, Lawrence Harvey provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to VC backed start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies.
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role. We are looking for Recruiters who are already in the contract space / keen to make the most of the work done in the IT market.
Hiring and developing new staff members; nurturing the current talent and supporting your fellow managers to grow their teams will also be key to your success in the role.
Opportunities are plentiful here at LHi Group. Whether leading a veritcal, building out a market in a new demographic or simply making the most of our clear commission and career opportunities.
What we're looking for?
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent)
- Knowledge / understanding of contract recruitment UK / US process
- Relevant recruitment experience with exposure to leading teams
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioural traits
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What you're looking for?
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- Equity - based on growth
- Fast track Directorship
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- Relocation opportunities
LHi Group has a renowned reputation in the UK, the last 4 years in the US speak for themselves; 35% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us difference to any other recruitment agency or business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture!
We offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure... LHi Group is the place for you.
If you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's