Senior Tech Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Tech Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 09:03|
Senior Technology Recruitment Consultant
What makes LHi Group unique?
We don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in every day life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
What we expect you to bring with you:
- At least 1.5 years of Technology Recruitment experience
- Proven track record of generating new business
- Market knowledge advantageous
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Capability to support your Team Leader but also help lead others starting out
What your tasks include:
- Building up your market by bringing in new clients and candidates
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Building relationships with new and existing clients/candidates
- Meeting your clients and candidates as needed
- Supporting your team leaders and managers as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Make improvements to processes and master the 'recipe for success'
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
What can we offer you?
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: earn up to 35% on what you bill!
Progression: we invest heavily in your career and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress - no glass ceilings involved.
Shares: with 50% of the business up for grabs, you can be quickly walking into a seat with shares and growing them as you grow the business.
Business Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You'll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around and be part of every deal celebration. You'll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located space and an overall amazing high-performance team!
Do you #choosetobedifferent and want to learn more about LHi Group? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's