|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 11:09|
The LHi Group are a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for, we grew by 40% in 2017 and we are looking to double again this year. We have offices in New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris & Munich and we are looking for an innovative and motivated recruiter to help us grow our business.
We have ambitious growth plans across all of our recruitment brands, Lawrence Harvey, SciPro, Piper Maddox & Harper Harrison.
Working as an ambassador for all LHi Group brands, the Junior Internal Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and meeting face to face candidates for all areas of the business across Sales & Operations for our EU & UK offices based in our London head office.
You'll need to be a very good communicator with a strong work ethic and passion for recruitment as you'll be selling recruitment to graduates and tempting experienced consultants out of their current roles. This role is challenging, varied and very fast paced and would suit someone who has customer service, sales, recruitment to recruitment experience, direct recruitment experience and / or is used to working in a high volume fast paced role.
Ranking 8th in the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for List - The LHi group sells itself! A very unique working environment where individuality is embraced and where we choose to be different, as our # suggests!
- Sourcing, screening and identifying potential Recruitment Consultants
- Attending networking events to build candidate pipeline & build relationships with competitors
- Attend careers fairs both in office and on-campus
- Working to targets associated with headcount and candidate generation
- Working with the Head of People and senior leadership team to understand the current internal hiring needs and individual team and division requirements
- Tracking potential recruitment consultants, keeping in touch with people from graduate through to management levels
- Stay up to date with recruitment industry developments to identify new sources of experienced recruitment consultants
- Conducting and running assessment centre days and 1st stage telephone and Face to Face interviews with applicants assuring that LHi Group is presented the right way and assessing candidates if they could be of general interest to the business before the team leaders and managers meet
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's