|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition|
|Salary:||$50,000+ basic + bonus + travel|
|Contact Name:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 11:40|
LHi Group’s USA business has doubled in size in the past 12 months and the group has experienced 40% year on year growth – with no signs of slowing down. We have recently secured a 80 person office in New York, we are currently at 30 so the growth plans in the US are ambitious!!
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition specialist to join our current team of seven (globally), in our Santa Monica office, to help attract and onboard our people in New York, Santa Monica and Austin - ready for our next phase of growth. Ideally you’ll have worked in a similar internal recruitment role for a recruitment business.
As part of the role, you will be:
- Attracting recruitment consultants through a variety of methods – headhunting, LinkedIn, advertising, social media campaigns
- Collaborating with Marketing to develop and execute hiring campaigns
- Working with the senior leadership team to understand the current internal hiring needs and individual team and division requirements
- Act as U.S. advisory on hiring trends and benchmarking making improvements and ensuring LHi as employer of choice
You’ll need to be target oriented with a strong work ethic and high levels of integrity. We are not a ‘bums on seats’ employer; we have a high performing culture and are on the constant ‘pursuit of excellence’.
We are proud of our employer brand and LHi, we have great people and offer huge opportunities and as a Talent Acquisition specialist recruiting for all of our USA offices, you would be at the forefront of taking the brand to market and offering people exceptional opportunities to join an exceptional business.
We encourage autonomy and take a creative approach to attracting our people in Austin, Santa Monica, New York and as part of a Global People Team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of people to achieve the hiring results for the group.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Health, Dental & Vision Care
- Twice yearly incentive trips - Cancun, New Orleans
- Gym-time lunch breaks
- One on One training and development
- Promotion breakfasts
- Early finish Fridays
- Quarterly team events
- Individual as well as team based incentives
- The office is lively and friendly - Check us out at:
Follow and see some of the cool things that we offer!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's