|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition|
|Location:||Los Angeles County|
|Salary:||$60K - $120K (Total Package)|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Team|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2022 11:25|
Location: Los Angeles OR New York
LHi Group’s USA business has doubled in size in the past 12months, and the group has experienced 40% year on year growth – with no signs of slowing down. A 2022 Great Places to Work business and a Top 50 New York Best Company to Work for, LHi Group is an employee-owned business with offices in New York, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Manchester, Bristol, Munich, and Berlin. The Employee Ownership Trust was launched in 2022, inviting all employees at all levels to become beneficiaries of the business and providing an opportunity to earn $100,00K+ in next two years.
We are a multi-brand recruitment/staffing business operating in the renewable energy, life sciences, technology and built environment markets.
As part of the established Talent Acquisition based in New York and Los Angeles, you will be responsible for providing added support to help grow the business. Finding, sourcing, qualifying, and securing senior recruitment/staffing talent in all of our USA locations.
You will be taking our Mission to market and finding the good humans who will join the journey.
Together we are on an adventure to create something special that will transform the future and last forever.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Systematically mapping markets and identifying the key players in each of our markets
- Headhunting experienced recruitment consultants for all 4 brands in 3 USA locations
- Work with leadership to identify talent to bring into the business
- Collaborating with Marketing to develop and execute hiring campaigns
- Driving and advising on sales strategy by way of understanding current market and spotting onward trends
- Managing internal recruitment processes, streamlining current processes, and advising on best course of action
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Recruitment or Talent Acquisition experience of mapping markets and delivering to requirements
- High attention to detail and aptitude for sometimes repetitive work
- Target driven attitude, and a ‘leave no stone’ unturned approach to recruitment
- A desire to deliver exceptional talent to support the business grow
- A collaborative and creative approach to Talent Acquisition
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Become a part of the Employee ownership trust after 12months in the group
- 401k match
- Healthcare – medical, dental and vision
- Office either in Los Angeles (Santa Monica Beach) OR New York (you choose)
- Flexible working options for all
- A Great Places to Work recognised culture of inclusion
LHi Group Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$60K - $120K (Total Package)
360 RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - OPEN TO INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
City of London, London
£30000 - £60000 per annum + DOE Inc Zero T/H + Bonus + Shares
Head of Pre Clinical (Life Sciences) - LA
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
180 Delivery Recruitment Consultant- Piper Maddox- Bristol!
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£22000 - £25000 per annum + + uncapped commission with no threshold