Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + (OTE 30-35k+) & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 14:26|
LHi Group London are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist, which sees your part in a team that supports and encourages growth! Interested? Find out more below…
At LHi Group, we pride ourselves on 3 core values, that our People Team embodies:
International: Founded in 2002 from a one-bedroom flat, we are now over 200 colleagues across 8 global offices: London, Bristol, Manchester, Paris, Munich, New York, Austin and Santa Monica.
Innovation: With four high-performing brands in 4 transformational industries (technology, life sciences, built environment and renewable energy), we make sure our consultants adapt with the markets they're working.
Inclusion: Be part of the team that helps the business grow! We're keen to get someone involved and be as passionate about LHi as we are. Joining our People Team means we get to enable, encourage and support the growth of the business. In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker is that this is measured on growth meaning we're in no better seat to join!
What a Talent Acquisition Specialist does
- Creates a network
- Sources candidates
- Maps the market and does competitor analysis
- Qualifies candidates and performs interviews
- Understands the business
- Sells the opportunity
- Writes and posts adverts
- Manages your processes and keeps track through the system
- Onboards new starters into the business
Who we're looking for
Ideally from a sales/customer service background or even brief experience in recruitment accepted, however you should be able to demonstrate and have examples of:
- POSITIVE mindset - we're very enthusiastic and passionate about our team, the company and role. You should be too!
- Organisation is key! Keep on top of your processes
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Confident when communicating with all levels in and out of the business
- Ready to bring ideas to the team and business
- Be part of the People Team (includes HR and Learning & Development)
- Sales driven and able to connect the dots in headhunting strategies
- Reliable, punctual and driven towards bettering the business together
What we can offer you
Similarly to a recruitment consultant role, a Talent Acquisition Specialist at LHi Group also receives a competitive base salary and uncapped commissions.
Joining the People Team, we work alongside HR and Learning & Development, forming a global team of 7 at the moment.
Take part in our Ops Days (like Lunch Club and Sales Day but for our whole operations department) and chance to be chosen for our European holiday incentives as well!
Located in a modern WeWork office, benefit from all the perks that come along with it: yoga classes, HIIT classes, Happy Hours, crafts, barbers, nail salon sessions… And that's just naming a few!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's