Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/w/d)
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/w/d)|
|Salary:||BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2022 07:15|
LHi Group Berlin are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist, which sees your part in a team that supports and encourages growth! Interested? Find out more below…
Let me introduce you to our People Team: built up of 3 core business functions of HR, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition. We form the pillars that focus on hiring, training and retaining top talent in the business. We are a passionate bunch, constantly striving for better, challenging ourselves and each other to achieve more, and are experts in what we do while putting ourselves in the middle of the sales floor.
We are an international team who work together to identify and onboard top talent into our recruitment business and we are looking for someone to join us on the journey to find great humans to grow our great Group.
So who are we?
#WeAreLHi - A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and the Built Environment.
Our group strategy is clear and transparent: we are focused on international growth, operational excellence, market specialism and delivering the highest level of service to our customers, across all our businesses.
What will you be doing?
- Using our database, social media and online tools to generate candidates and create a network that builds personal brand in-line with the business
- Mapping the market, identifying our competitors and key players
- Speaking to a wide range of people from all backgrounds, introducing them to recruitment as well as working alongside the Talent Partner to strategically headhunt for specific roles
- Interviewing and assessing people both in-person and on the phone
- Building relationships and rapport with LHi'ers in the business
- Selling the LHi opportunity to new and potential new LHi'ers
Who we're looking for
Ideally experienced in Talent Acquisition already or looking to change from a recruitment to internal role, however you should be able to demonstrate and have examples of:
- POSITIVE mindset - we're very enthusiastic and passionate about our team, the company and role
- Organisation is key! Keep on top of your processes
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Confident when communicating with all levels in and out of the business
- Ready to bring ideas to the team and business
- Be part of the People Team (includes HR and Learning & Development)
- Sales driven and able to connect the dots in headhunting strategies
- Reliable, punctual and driven towards bettering the business together
What we can offer you:
Similarly to a recruitment consultant role, a Talent Acquisition Specialist at LHi Group also receives a competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold!
Qualify for incentives: you will take part in our Ops Clubs (like Lunch Club and Sales Day but for our whole operations department), get a chance to be chosen for our European holiday incentives, and targeted for a seat on Lunch Clubs!
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structured development plan, you'll have the support and training to do so - no glass ceilings or red tape involved.
Training: be part of our initial 12-week training scheme which offers guidance from specialised recruiters to help you get the most from each call and interaction by strengthening your sourcing, negotiating, closing and sales skills in a 1 on 1 and group setting, as necessary.
Family Culture: imagine our team of 10 like a football team - we all have the same objective to win the game, score goals, be recognised for our wins and very supportive of each other when someone needs help. We're focussed and passionate about what we do, love a celebration, and organise lots of post-work socials for you to get involved in!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's