Team Lead Contract Recruiter
|Job Title:||Team Lead Contract Recruiter|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£28000 - £37500 per annum + BASE + OVERRIDE, EQUITY, COMMISSION|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 13:16|
TEAM LEADER - CONTRACT RECRUITER - TECHNOLOGY -CYBER SECURITY - LAWRENCE HARVEY - LHi GROUP - LONDON EC4R 1BR
At Lawrence Harvey, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, honest, dedicated and above all, professional people with great personalities! Through these qualities, our recruitment consultants have built long-standing relationships with candidates and clients ensuring we are their first choice, every time.
This will be a very hands-on recruitment role as it will require someone to grow existing relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business across the UK and potentially Europe.
We have a ready-made 3-person team, built up of 3 billing Consultants, and looking for someone to head up the growth of the desks (including your own), as well as hiring and developing new staff members.
Reporting to our contract Associate Director, we're creating an opportunity for you to not only manage from day 1 but you'll be given the opportunity to put your stamp on it, grow the team, scale the brand in new markets as well.
Who we look for:
- Hands-on billing consultant looking to manage
- Experience managing or mentoring others' development in recruitment is a big plus
- Minimum 2 years' experience in tech recruitment (in the Cyber market is preferred)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
What you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary, attractive uncapped commission structure & team override
- Equity opportunities
- Exciting growth plans and part of the interview/decision-making hiring process
- A great teachable and high-performing team to manage
- One-on-one mentoring from senior Directors in the business
- Autonomous working environment
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression to brand ownership
- International relocation opportunities
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
LHi-In: In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
Support to Mental Health Awareness & the BLM and LGBTQIA movements: Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
LHi Social Societies went virtual! Given a global challenge from our CEO, we've travelled over 28,000km (distance between our offices and incentive locations combined) through walking, running, cycling, and rowing, while raising money internally for our partnered charities!
Not the sporty type? Our Lockdown Engagement Committee have been organising Quiz Nights, Race Nights, Bingo Nights, Coffee Breaks, Tea & Talks, and other events to get the business socially involved!
Monthly updates from our CEO: Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who thrive and see results, now is the time to apply - get in touch for a confidential conversation!
KEYWORDS: MANAGER / TEAM LEADER / LEAD RECRUITER / TEAM MANAGER / EQUITY / TECH RECRUITING / SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
International Relocation Recruiter
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Relocation
International Relocation Recruiter
US$55000 - US$70000 per annum + Incentives / Commission / Equity
Executive Cybersecurity Recruiter
New York, USA
US$50000 - US$80000 per annum + Incentives / Commission / Equity
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract Specialist)
New York, USA
US$55000 - US$100000 per annum + Equity, Commission & Incentives
Senior Recruitment Consultant
US$45000 - US$65000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Guarantee