Team Lead Data Analytics Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Team Lead Data Analytics Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Negotiable based on experience + comms & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:23|
Who we look for:
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience appreciated
- Ideally have experience, knowledge or detailed interest in Data: Data Science, Data Analytics, AI, Robotics
- Communication is key
- Confident phone etiquette to handle contract negotiations
- Willing to lead, even if you haven't before - ideally to management within 1 year
- Evidence building and growing a market
- Ultimately someone looking to come in and crack on!
Ready to take part?
What makes LHi Group unique?
We don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in every day life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
What the role includes:
- Taking on a warm desk and developing it further
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold
- Structured training programme: be included on our Future Leaders training to help your mentoring and management skills go from "Good to Great"!
- Transparent and fast career progression: our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
- A high performing team-based sales culture: we've hit every sales target set over the last 3 years (and even exceeded the 2019 target by 25% so far)
- Incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday & drinks to celebrate, Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply directly!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analytics Recruitment Manager
Los Angeles, California
£70000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Senior / Principal Data Analytics Recruiter
New York, USA
£55000 - £120000 per annum
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract)
£55000 - £100000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewables
Los Angeles, California
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Sales - Renewable Energy
New York, USA
US$40000 - US$41000 per annum + +COMMISSION (60-100K in your 1st Year)