Team Lead - Life Sciences
|Job Title:||Team Lead - Life Sciences|
|Location:||Santa Monica, California|
|Contact Name:||Yasmine Halim|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 14:30|
SciPro Senior / Team Leader / Manager / Head of
Equity in the business
Up to 25 days PTO
An opportunity exists within our Life Sciences brand, SciPro Global for an experienced Recruiter to join the leadership team in New York. The role will be working with the Director of the office to grow the life sciences division on the East Coast of the USA.
SciPro is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands and the leader of this division will be given equity in the business from day one. Part of The LHi Group, SciPro provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to SME, big Pharma businesses and incorporating CRO's & consultancies across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device industries.
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role.
The business currently delivers 60/40 retained/contingent and have a strong relationship in the Biotech & Pharma industries so knowledge of these would be advantagous.
This role will require someone to further grow these relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business.
Hiring and developing new staff members; nurturing the current talent and supporting your fellow managers to grow their teams will also be key to your success in the role.
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier life sciences talent)
- Relevant recruitment experience with exposure to leading teams
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioural traits
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- One on one mentoring from senior Directors in the business
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working for all senior consultants and above / work from home
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- International relocation opportunities
Get in touch for a confidential conversation!
or contact Yasmine Halim on +646 846 3367
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Team Lead Contract Recruiter
City of London, London
£28000 - £37500 per annum + BASE + OVERRIDE, EQUITY, COMMISSION
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract Specialist)
New York, USA
£55000 - £100000 per annum + Equity, Commission & Incentives
Senior Recruitment Consultant
New York, USA
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Equity, Commission & Incentives
Senior (Technology) Recruitment Consultant
New York, USA
£55000 - £100000 per annum + Incentives / Commission / Equity