Team Lead Recruiter
|Job Title:||Team Lead Recruiter|
|Salary:||NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE|
|Start Date:||January 2022|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 13:33|
LHi Group Ltd. are an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and seek to bring that same reputable success to our other office locations, including USA & Germany!
We specialize in 4 transformational niche industries, including: Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and the Built Environment.
After successfully establishing ourselves in Munich, we now have plans to open our 8th global office in Berlin, Germany from January 2022!
We're on a fast-growing trajectory with an emphasis of seeing our 4 non-competing brands grow organically in Germany and opening an office in Berlin would allow us to give one of our brands a new home to scale out of. We already have the back-office infrastructure, from internal recruitment, HR, training, contract & compliance teams, etc. to facilitate the fast-tracking of this transition.
We are currently looking for all level of consultants and leaders who are up for a new challenge and interested in joining an established business at an early office stage, with massive potential for quick success growing teams, divisions, brands, etc. Not to mention, the cross-collaboration that we have with our USA and UK business is highly valued within and you would also benefit from so you wouldn't need to start from scratch!
Who We Look For:
- Native or Bilingual level German is ideal to the success of this role - C1 minimum preferred
- Preferably minimum 2 years' experience in recruitment (any industry) - No maximum!
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- An interest in making a difference and diving deep into a globally impactful market
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What's in it for you?
- Base salary + uncapped commission (+ team override for leaders)
- Minimum 27 days annual leave
- Support, backing and mentoring from senior leaders in the business, including the board of directors
- Clear performance + competency based promotion criteria
- Specialized development training throughout your career
- Team environment and competitive culture on a global scale
- Incentives towards some of the finer things in life: Lunch Clubs, European & Global All-expenses paid vacations (some of past holidays include Ibiza, Budapest, The Bahamas, Skiing in the French Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 extra week holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any our global offices for 1 week expenses paid) and 10 years = the gift of time (Rolex or 1 month paid sabbatical)
To learn more or to register your interest, please send your updated CV or get in contact with Becca Lalonde and/or Mike Bott from LHi Group on LinkedIn!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Executive Cybersecurity Recruiter
New York City
Contracts Recruiter - Delivery Focused
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
German Speaking Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol