Team Lead Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
|Job Title:||Team Lead Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||NEGOTIABLE BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 15:25|
TEAM LEAD RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - RENEWABLE ENERGY - E-MOBILITY / ELECTRIC VEHICLES / CLEANTECH - LHi GROUP - PIPER MADDOX - LONDON, UK - EC4R 1BR
Piper Maddox is dedicated to supporting companies that will be the biggest disruptors in the future state of our planet through the sourcing and introduction of talent. We are playing an influential role in the positive change in the way we power the world, and it's just the beginning.
Piper Maddox makes up 1 of the 4 leading recruitment brands that make up LHi Group GmbH: Lawrence Harvey (IT), SciPro (Life Sciences), Harper Harrison (Real Estate & Property Development) & Piper Maddox (Renewable Energy).
After successfully moving part of our team from Bristol to London in August 2020, we are looking for a team lead who would report into our Associate Director, and have 2 direct reports drip fed to them once they're up and running in the team and business, and assist in growing the team to 10 by June 2021.
What You'll Be Doing:
- As a Senior Recruiter you'll be using your market expertise to expand our offering across the UK and Europe
- You will focus on one niche market within Electric Vehicles, GridEdge, CleanTech and so much more
- You will have the autonomy to build out your desk while learning from the Associate Director of Piper Maddox
- Start leading the team with the goal to eventually manage and grow your own team
- Researching, learning, and staying ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes within your market
What Are We Looking For?
- Ideally 3-4 years of recruitment experience in managing a 360° recruitment cycle and proven track record in a niche market
- You will have the drive, tenacity and resilience to continue thriving as a lead recruiter
- Passionate for Renewable Energy and the way the world works - have the readiness to make your impact on this market
- You have an exceptional personality and not afraid to hit the phones to help drive the culture of the office
LHi Group has the best environment in the recruitment industry today! We avoid the revolving door/churn and burn mentality - we push our Recruiters to grow and succeed. Offering you a commission structure paying up to 35%, immediate career plan showing what your next promotion will be and how to get there, and mentorship from 2 of the top managers in our company who have taken their passion and turned it into results.
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In: In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement: Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Salary and Commission deferral scheme: seeing all Associates to Senior consultants repaid by the end of August and Leadership repaid by end of October
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO: Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
If you're ready for the next step in your career, then I'm ready to speak to you! Apply directly on this page.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Managing Consultant (Renewable Energy Recruitment)
New York City
€38000 - €42500 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE
Team Lead Recruiter
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol