Team Lead / Manager - Renewable Energy
|Job Title:||Team Lead / Manager - Renewable Energy|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2021 11:01|
Piper Maddox is part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us!
After a very strong 2020, we are looking for a Manager to join our Renewable Energy brand, Piper Maddox, working with some of the most innovative clients and candidates across the UK and Europe. This market has a low barrier to entry, is highly niche and lends itself to retained work with high fees. Our plan & vision for Piper Maddox is very clear over the next 18 - 24 months: we will continue expanding and taking more market share and become the number one Renewable Energy Recruitment company in the UK and Europe. We not only specialize in Renewable Energy but we're the only agency in Bristol that focus in Battery and Energy Storage and get to work on innovative projects such as Electric Flying Racing Planes… Seriously!
- You will be taking over a high performing team and a niche market, with the opportunity to aggressively increase headcount and scalability
- Being a market expert in our niche areas, including electric vehicles, battery storage, energy storage and clean tech and consult clients and candidates on hiring trends
- Partner and consult clients on an exclusive business & develop retained searches.
- Making introductions, prospecting new clients/leads, pitches retainers, offering and onboarding processes
- Travel to visit clients across the UK and Europe (when safe to do so)
- Business Development
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Recruiter with management experience
- Thrive in a collaborative & consultative environment
- Recruiting a 'Full Desk' / 360 roles is essential (Business Development & Sourcing)
- Sourced high-level candidates and clients.
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
- Good human - Add culturally to our diverse office
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary
- No threshold
- Team override
- Equity scheme
- Market ownership
- WFH flexibility
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, LA & Europe
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy & Cleantech
New York City
50,000 - 60,000
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Executive Cybersecurity Recruiter
New York City