Technical IT Recruiter
|Job Title:||Technical IT Recruiter|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$45000 - US$75000 per annum + Incentives / Commission / Equity|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 19:07|
Technical / Senior IT Recruiter - NYC
We are LHi! A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic & fast-growing Key Accounts function within our most profitable brand - Lawrence Harvey (IT Recruitment). As a Technical Recruiter, you will part of our hand-picked team to; Account manage, source & deliver into high demand businesses across multiple core business functions of Data, Cloud, and Cyber.
Why consider a move?
- 50% of the NYC office was promoted in 2020
- 6 tiers of L&D training - From Graduate to Directorship
- Purely account management - No cold calls
- Client engagement inside of Q1 (20+ active) - We need you now!
- Lawrence Harvey (Tech Recruitment) partners with emerging & established business in the Cloud, Data, and Cyber space.
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary + No draw/threshold up to 40% commission
- WFH flexibility
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - Team of 5 currently
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, LA & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Technology Recruiter - 12 months+
- Experience sourcing mid to senior-level candidates
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
- Exposure to recruiting unfamiliar roles
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2021 see's us striving for more! What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's