Technology Recruitment Consultant - Data & Analytics
|Job Title:||Technology Recruitment Consultant - Data & Analytics|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||No Threshold + Clear & Fast Progression + Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Saunders|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2023 11:05|
Recruitment Consultant - Data & Analytics - LHi Group
A people first business!!
Lawrence Harvey is a people first business, who form part of LHi Group, an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
We at Lawrence Harvey, have successfully built and maintained strong relationships across the globe partnering with niche businesses and becoming a household name in both permanent and contract solutions within technology recruitment. With an extensive portfolio, and professional approach to the market, connecting with the highest calibre of talent across the UK.
The Employee Ownership Trust was launched in 2022, inviting all employees at all levels to become beneficiaries of the business and providing an opportunity to earn £350,000+ in the next two years!!
We've just moved in to a new office with lots of space for growth! Based in the hub of the City, with views overlooking St Pauls Cathedral, our office has been designed with our people in mind.. breakout areas, ping pong table, a wellness room, podcast rooms, and a coffee machine - with actual coffee beans!
We are a multi-brand recruitment/staffing business operating in the renewable energy, life sciences, technology, and built environment markets.
Due to an internal relocation to one of our EU offices, we have an opportunity for an experienced Data & Analytics Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Lawrence Harvey perm team in our London headquarters. This position offers an established desk of candidates and clients, working with the Big Four and other specialist consultancies, fintech and tech providers, MSPs and most major global tech consultancies, with live jobs ready for you to hit the ground running.
As part of the established Lawrence Harvey team, you will be responsible for developing new business whilst simultaneously growing strategic accounts, sourcing, qualifying and securing candidates across the entire recruitment cycle.
- Minimum of 2 years 360 recruitment experience within Data & Analytics
- Highly organized, processed driven with a wiliness to learn.
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to successfully plan, source, interview and make commercial decisions
- Devise a recruitment strategy whilst having an awareness of the market and hiring trends
- Negotiable base salary DOE.
- Highly competitive monthly commission structure with ZERO THRESHOLD.
- Multiple bonus packages to increase your earnings.
- Become a stakeholder simply by being in the business for 12 months! This ensures a 6-figure piece of the pie when we reach our next transaction point (targeted for end of 2024)
- Hybrid work model.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to provide you with confidential support and practical advice.
- Clear progression plans with no glass ceilings or red tape in the way - most of our employees get promoted at least once per year!
- Season ticket loan, cycle scheme, life insurance and tech scheme - access to the latest tech across a 12-month repayment plan.
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Christmas parties, Summer Parties and more…
We are committed to hiring and developing great humans and will create opportunities that challenge our people to reach their true potential.
If you are ambitious, creative and passionate about making a difference to the world we live in today we welcome you to get in touch.
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technology Recruitment Manager - Data & Analytics
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
Recruitment Consultant - Global Data Center Industry
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Lead Recruiter - Data Analytics
US$45000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership