Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2022 10:36|
LHi Group, voted this year as the No.1 company to work for in London and the UK are currently hiring for GRADUATE and ENTRY level recruitment consultants to join our amazing business. Based in London, Manchester, Bristol , Berlin, Munich, New York, L.A. and Austin Texas, we have opportunities within all of our locations!
The recruitment industry has incredible progression opportunities, you could reach your first promotion in just 6 months and then be leading a team within 3 years (subject to targets of course, but just to give you a cheeky idea!)
Now, as an LHi Employee, we are ALL a stake holder in the business and have a vested interest in the growth and direction of LHI, globally.
People first, 100% retained work, hottest markets globally and now making every employee an LHI stakeholder; we genuinely believe we have the #1 employer proposition in the market... also helps that we have been voted as No.1 Business to work for in the UK!
We're hiring! If you want to know more about what this EOT could mean for you and your future in recruitment, get in touch, I'd love to tell you about it!
What's in it for you?
- Base salary starting at £22,000 (negotiable depending on experience) + uncapped commission
- EOT Scheme - after 12 months of service in the business you automatically become a stakeholder in the business!
- WFH flexibility
- Incentives: Quarterly Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, Loyalty bonuses such as The gift of time (Sabbatical leave or a Rolex!) and Millionaire centurion club!
- Transparent and fast career progression: Our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
- Internal relocation opportunities
- One to one training with the Directors and our Learning and Development Team
- Collaborative environment - 4 emerging industries under one roof. (Renewable Energy, Technology, Life Sciences and Built Environment)
- All of our industries are BULLET PROOF - constantly evolving and a plethora of opportunities for you to become a market expert
- Being part of something bigger than just a job, we dedicate a lot of time to supporting charities and raising awareness. In the last year we reached our 28k global challenge that raised money internally for different charities, as well as consistently educating our staff on BLM movements, Pride and Mental Health support.
- The opportunity to grow and enjoy work within the City of London in our Beautiful WeWork Office!
- Early Finish Fridays
The Ideal Candidate:
- Positive and open minded
- Confidently sociable
- Results driven
- Knows their 'why' and what goals they want to achieve!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Attract, prepare and interview candidates
- Learn your market and consistently seek feedback to enhance your knowledge of what makes a good candidate
- Strengthen current client relationships and also win new business through cold calling
- Learning from the best of the best - working alongside our Directors and Learning and Development Team
- Negotiate and Close offers to reap the rewards!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
€38000 - €41000 per annum + UNBEGRENZTE PROVISION + ANREIZE
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol