Trainee Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 08:57|
SciPro is a people business.
The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. We pride ourselves on being able to identify markets and branch into new areas of Life Sciences, working both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver top-tier results and exceeding expectations.
SciPro are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
- Being a market expert; work in one of our niche areas and consult clients and candidates on hiring trends
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
- Travel to visit clients across the UK and Europe (when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
- Native or Bilingual level German is essential to the success of this role - C1 minimum preferred
- Career minded individual - recruitment is at least a 2-year commitment!
- Communication is key - the gift of the gab is a plus in this role!
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred, especially if telesales, fundraising or from estate background
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-Inis our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
£38000 - £40000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £29000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
€38000 - €42500 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE
Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE
Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London